Assets under management (AUM): $119.77M (in US$ millions) - See other performance data below
General Fund Type: Balanced Funds
Specific Sizes or Types of Investments: Multi-cap core equities and fixed income securities
Financial Objective: The 1919 Socially Responsive Balanced Fund seeks to provide high total return consisting of capital appreciation and current income.
Specific ESG Focus: Companies that are sensitive to the impacts their products, services, and methods of doing business have on society and the environment.
To invest, call: 1.844.828.1919
1919 Investment Counsel
Mutual Funds Description: Work with socially aware investors including individuals, businesses, schools, foundations, religious institutions, and other nonprofit organizations. With more than 35 years of experience, they partner with clients to create customized investment solutions. Their equity and fixed income strategies help clients achieve sustainable financial success in harmony with their values.
Minimum Account: $1,000.00
Screening Venue: In-house and outside
Internal social research team
Screening Database Used:
Sustainalytics, IW Financial, Trucost
Our dedicated team of social research analysts conducts proprietary research and evaluates each security considered for purchase using a comprehensive social analysis method.
Proxy Voting Guidelines or Policies: Our proxy voting policies are available to clients upon request.
Proxy Voting Records: --
- Climate / Clean Technology: Combination of Positive and Restricted/Exclusionary Strategies
- Pollution / Toxics: Restricted/Exclusionary Investment
- Other Environmental: Combination of Positive and Restricted/Exclusionary Strategies
- Community Development: Combination of Positive and Restricted/Exclusionary Strategies
- Diversity & Equal Employment Opportunity: Combination of Positive and Restricted/Exclusionary Strategies
- Human Rights: Combination of Positive and Restricted/Exclusionary Strategies
- Labor Relations: Combination of Positive and Restricted/Exclusionary Strategies
- Sudan: Restricted/Exclusionary Investment
- Board Issues: Combination of Positive and Restricted/Exclusionary Strategies
- Executive Pay: Combination of Positive and Restricted/Exclusionary Strategies
- Alcohol: No Screens
- Animal Welfare: No Screens
- Defense/Weapons: Restricted/Exclusionary Investment
- Gambling: No Screens
- Tobacco: Restricted/Exclusionary Investment
- Shareholder Engagement - Private Dialogue: Conducted with companies on environmental, social or governance issues
- Description of Shareholder Engagement: Approximately two to three such engagements are conducted annually.
Year-to-date rate of return: 5.34%
1-year rate of return: 9.65%
3-year rate of return: 4.52%
5-year rate of return: 6.59%
10-year rate of return: 4.35%
Previous year rate of return: 5.02%
Management fee: 0.64%
Expense ratio: 1.98%
Standard deviation: 5.08%
Benchmark used: Blend: 60% S&P 500 - 40% BC Aggregate
Disclaimer: Before investing, carefully consider a fund's investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. You can find this and other information in each prospectus, available by calling 1.844.828.1919.